- A comprehensive understanding of the client's organization, needs and priorities;
- An awareness of the options and alternative approaches to meeting client priorities;
- An ability to develop and implement a multifaceted strategy that takes into consideration the political situation;
- Experience in dealing with virtually every issue the Congress faces; and
- Staff of professionals and consultants with specialized experience in government, politics and the private and non-profit sectors.
The success of the firm is directly attributable to the public and private sector experience of its principals and the direct, close working relationships they have with both their clients and Members and senior staff on Capitol Hill. The public sector experience includes key assignments in the executive branch of the federal government and in the United States Congress. The principals have also been active in various regional, national and international public policy organizations.